Btchost reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or otherwise restrict access to the account at any time with or without notice if you are found guilty of this offense. No refunds will be made in such cases irrespective of your signup date.
Customers may cancel at any time via mailing us at email@example.com. Btchost gives you conditional 7 day money back guarantee on shared hosting, reseller hosting for any customer who paid the first invoice with a credit card, debit card, net-banking, wallets or with paypal.
Cancellations requested after the initial 7 days for Shared and Reseller accounts will go into effect on the renewal date for that particular hosting package. Unless specifically requested, the account will remain active until the period expires. Any request for a refund outside of the initial 7 day period will not be proceed at any condition.
The following methods of payments are non-refundable, and refunds will be posted as credit to the hosting account or renewal will be processed automatically:
Bank Wire Transfers
Cash Deposits into our Bank Accounts
Automatic paypal subscription. (Client must cancel paypal subscription by login into paypal account if do not want to continue services. Any automatic paypal subscription payment will be processed for service renewal)
There are no refunds on dedicated and vps servers, additional IP address slab, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name registration.
Our Shared, Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Servers are located in USA,CANADA and FRANCE Datacenters. There are no refunds for server location issues and no request will be accepted for change in server location.
In case of additional IP slab on dedicated server client must utilize all old allocated IP's then should apply for additional IP slab. Client must enable ping result to check and verify by technical team. Additional IP slab will be allocated only after technical team verification. We do not offer any refund for additional Ip at any condition. It's client responsibility to utilize all old allocated IP's and enable ping result before applying for new IP slab.
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you've had an account with us before, cancelled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
Customers signing up for the sole purpose of getting a refund would be classified as people misusing our refund policies. We have found out that people suspended on other hosts for resource abuse/spam etc. sign up under the Money back guarantee and try to overload our servers too. This is against the TOS and as below, no refunds will be issued in such cases. Also such people just need a place to dump their data at times and just misuse the refund policy for temporary hosting. We will evaluate if such misuse was done before processing any refunds on all accounts. Accounts found guilty would not be entitled for a refund.
Resource Usage: User may not
1) Use 25% or more of system resources for longer than 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
2) Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
3) Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
4) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
5) Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
6) Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
7) Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc
8) Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
9) Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds. MySQL tables should be indexed appropriately.
Btchost does not offer refund on Dedicated Server and VPS Server. First shared and reseller accounts carry a 7 days money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our services within the first 7 days of your service, you will be given a full refund. Remember, this is only for monthly billing shared or reseller packages and does not apply to dedicated servers, vps server, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name registration fees.
Btchost will not activate new orders or activate new packages for customers who have an outstanding balance with Btchost.