BTCHost provides dedicated and vps servers to clients worldwide, and we have a responsibility to protect each client and to provide the best services available. All clients of BTCHost are subject to the following terms of service:
You agree to use all BTCHost services and facilities at your own risk. BTCHost specifically disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall BTCHost be liable for any loss, or loss of data, or other commercial damage, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages. Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold BTCHost harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against BTCHost, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, it's agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless BTCHost against liabilities arising out of Any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with BTCHost's server. BTCHost reserves the right to intervene with any of the sites hosted on its servers in the interest of its customers. Any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party Copyright infringement any defective products sold to customer from BTCHost's server. BTCHost shall be the sole judge of what violates this Policy.
1) All orders must include your real name, address, phone number and email address. Providing false information may result in immediate termination of all your accounts without refund. Clients are limited to one account. Opening multiple accounts will result in termination without refund.
2) Orders are deployed in the order in which they are received.
3) Payment is expected at the time the order is placed. Failure to complete payment will result in the order being discarded by our system.
4) Your renewal date is automatically adjusted to the date your server is put online.
5) We deploy servers during business days only (Monday through Friday). Servers are not deployed on Saturday or Sunday.
6) We accept Paypal, Visa, Master Card through Paypal(American Express - for this payment method client should mail us at sales@BTCHost.in or create a ticket through billing system). For Dedicated servers we will process your order after we have received your payment, it takes 72 hours to setup your account but some time due to stock availability it may take up to 12 working days to deliver your server. Some times due to stock availability we may not deliver same processor/ram/hard disk as given in describe plan, but we will offer you alternate processor/ram/hard disk with same capability or better processor/ram/hard disk than the current plan. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, the primary email address on file will be used for this purpose.If you need to verify or change this information, you should contact our sales team via email. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. For dedicated server purchases or high risk transactions, it will be necessary to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for the purchase. If you fail to meet these requirements, the order may be considered fraudulent in nature and be denied.
1) For Dedicated and VPS Server if you will not pay for service renew before or on due date, your server will be suspended. If you fail to pay renewal charges after 24 hour of server suspension, your server will be terminated. You agree that until and unless you notify BTCHost of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis.
2) Cancellations must be done in writing via support ticket must be submitted from billing panel. Once we receive your cancellation and have confirmed all necessary information with you via support ticket, we will inform you via support ticket that your account has been cancelled. Your cancellation confirmation will contain a ticket/tracking number in the subject for your reference, and for verification purposes. If you do not hear back from us, or do not receive the automatic confirmation email within 1 day after submitting your cancellation, please contact us immediately via ticket system. We require that cancellations of service are done through emailing to (a) confirm your identity, (b) confirm in writing you are prepared for all files/emails to be removed, and (c) document the request. This process reduces the likelihood of mistakes, fraudulent/malicious requests, and ensures you are aware that the files, emails, and account may be removed immediately after a cancellation request is processed.
3) As a client of BTCHost, it is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree that until and unless you notify BTCHost of your desire to cancel any or all services received (by the proper means listed in the appropriate section of the Terms of Service), those services will be billed on a recurring basis, unless otherwise stated in writing by BTCHost. BTCHost reserves the right to bill your credit card or billing information on file with us. Invoices are generated 10 days before the date they are due. If your account is set up on auto billing, your payment method will be charged on the due date. All invoices are e-mailed and are available in your account panel. Invoices are not sent via postal mail, PDF, fax or any other method other than email. We do not contact customers via phone to discuss billing issues. BTCHost do not offer and grace period. It is clients responsibility to pay invoice before or on due date to avoid server suspension. Any invoice that is outstanding after due date will result in 10% late fee. Access to the server will not be restored until payment has been received.
4) Invoices that have been paid more than once with multiple Paypal Subscriptions can only be added as credit towards the account and cannot be refunded via Paypal. If you require assistance with this provision, please contact sales@BTCHost.net
5) BTCHost reserves the right to change the monthly payment amount and any other charges at any time.
1) Due to the nature of our industry and the costs involved with provisioning and maintaining your service, we do not offer refunds or pro-rated refunds
2) BTCHost reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or otherwise restrict access to the server or account at any time with or without notice if you are found guilty for Terms of Services Violation . No refunds will be made for Terms of Services violation.
3) Customers may cancel at any time via mailing us at billing@BTCHost.net.
4) To avoid cancellation fees and termination fees, you may cancel your own service through your account panel at any time before the invoice due date. Your server is removed and recycled within 24 hours. Once you have cancelled your own server, that server cannot be put back online.
5) Failure to cancel your service before the due date will result in the service renewing automatically and you will be charged for an additional full month of service.
6) If your payment is declined or you fail to submit payment by the invoice due date, your service will be disconnected at midnight the day after the due date
7) A billing dispute of any kind does not exempt you from paying current and future bills. Billing disputes resolved in the customer's favor will receive account credit for overpayment. If any chargebacks occur on your credit card or PayPal account we reserve the right to terminate all service and recycle your server(s) without notice.
8) Failure to make payment within 48 hours of the disconnection will result in your service being terminated and a termination fee of $10 assessed against your account.
9) The following methods of payments are non-refundable, and refunds will be posted as credit to the hosting account: Bank Wire Transfers Cash Deposits into our Bank Accounts
10) Basically any offline payments are non-refundable even when the refunds are eligible under the money back guarantee.
11) There are no refunds on additional IP address slab, administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or any addon like additional hard disk, ram, processor, bandwidth and related services.
12) At present all Servers located in US/CANADA Datacenters. There are no refunds for server location issues and no request will be accepted for change in server location.
13) In case of additional IP slab on dedicated server client must utilize all old allocated IP's then should apply for additional IP slab. Client must enable ping result to check and verify by technical team. Additional IP slab will be allocated only after technical team verification. We do not offer any refund at any condition. It's client responsibility to utilize all old allocated IP's and enable ping result before applying for new IP slab.
© 2015 BTCHost. All rights reserved.